- This event has passed.
Round table: “FTA EAEU – Vietnam: New Opportunities for Business”
June 27 @ 13:30 - 17:00 UTC+3
27 June 2017 the Russian Chamber of Commerce will hold a round table on the topic "The Free Trade Area between the Eurasian Economic Union and Vietnam: New Opportunities for Business," dedicated to the official visit to the Russian Federation of Tran Dai Quang, President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
The event will be organized by the Workshop for Eurasian Ideas Fund and the NGO "Business People" with informational support of the Center for Eurasian Studies.
The following issues will be discussed during the event:
- The status and prospects of economic cooperation between the EAEU and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
- Analysis of the problems of cooperation in the economic sphere: ways of improving mutual trade;
- The role of Vietnam in the economic strategy of the Russian Federation;
- The economic potential of Vietnam in the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU): problems and practical development;
- The features and benefits of creating a free trade area between Vietnam and the EAEU: new opportunities;
- Prospects for interregional cooperation between Russia and Vietnam;
- The potential of investment cooperation;
- EAEU - Vietnam cooperation in the media.
The event will be attended by diplomats; MPs; economists, analysts, experts in the area of the Eurasian economic integration, managers of commercial companies, representatives of authorities and relevant administrative structures; journalists.
Date: June 27, 2017
Location: Moscow, linka Street 6, 3rd floor, Room "Library".
Time: Registration of participants: 13.30-14.00. Start: 14.00. End: 17.00.
Registration and accreditation of media: 8800234 80 48 (calls from Russia); firstname.lastname@example.org.