Yuri Kofner stressed that the structure will be able to unite the non-profit organizations of the Eurasian space, Europe, the Middle East and East Asia.
The international networking organization "Greater Eurasia", which pursues the concept of creating a common space between Europe, Russia and China, will start to be created in 2018. This was announced on October 19, 2017 to journalists at the World Festival of Youth and Students in Sochi Yuri Kofner.
Public figures and experts from Germany, France, Moldova, Ukraine, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Iran, India, China, Vietnam and Thailand also took part in the press conference.
The networking organization is designed to consolidate non-governmental organizations, expert communities and political forces from countries of the wider Eurasian space "from Lisbon to Shanghai" in support of the project of the "Greater Eurasian Partnership", that was announced by the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2016.
Description of the international networking organization "Greater Eurasia"The concept of "Greater Eurasia" has two meanings:
- The entire continent of "Eurasia" in the geographical sense.
- The project of a "Greater Eurasian Partnership", which implies the linkage of integration processes throughout the continent and the creation, as a result, of a common space "from Lisbon to Shanghai."
- Promoting the preservation and development of the cultural and historical identity and sovereignty of the peoples of Greater Eurasia
- Promoting the creation of a common economic space in Greater Eurasia
- Promoting the creation of a common space of security and peace in Greater Eurasia
- The establishment of a network structure of NGOs, the expert community and political forces that support the "Greater Eurasian Partnership" project.
- Exchange of views and consolidation of positions of NGOs, the expert community and political forces from Greater Eurasia.
- Equality of the participants.
- Voluntary participation.
- Supremacy of sovereignty and non-interference in internal affairs.
- Mutual benefit and expediency of cooperation.
|CEO||Board of trustees|
|Secretary of the executive board|
|Europe||Eurasia||Middle East||East Asia|
|Co-chairman of the executive board||Co-chairman of the executive board||Co-chairman of the executive board||Co-chairman of the executive board|
|NGOs and political forces:||NGOs and political forces: - Eurasian Partnership (Belarus) - Eurasian Movement of Russia (Russia) - Youth of Eurasia (Russia)||NGOs and political forces:||NGOs and political forces:|
- An annual meeting of the executive board members as part of an annual scientific and practical conference "Greater Eurasia - Year" with the participation of the members of the expert council, the advisory board and the board of trustees. The "Greater Eurasia - Year" conference is held alternately in one of the organization’s four regions (Europe, Eurasia, Middle East, East Asia). Each year the conference is devoted to another topic.
- Three annual lectures on the aims of the organization (cultural and historical identity, a common economic space, a common space of security and peace). The lectures are held annually in each of the four regions on all three topics (i.e, three lectures in Europe, three lectures in Eurasia, etc.).